ezTalks: Features, Pros, Pricing and Best Similar Apps
ezTalks is an impeccable online events solution that offers advanced video collaboration and communication services for online events like meetings and webinars. The particular dial-in module allows businesses to enhance their video and audio quality. Organizations can keep their team members in sync with every project through the instant screen and file-sharing options of ezTalks.
Tools available by the ezTalks like whiteboard can be utilized by the team members as well to visualize and map their ideas. 10,000 participants can be accommodated by it in a video conference. It gives you overall control over the online meeting.
The core team members can lock the meeting room, authorize the presenter, and can perform various relevant tasks at their convenience. It allows businesses to record and share their meetings on the cloud or their device at their convenience. ezTalks is suitable for sectors like education, technical support, and telemedicine.
- Allows to share screen and files
- Can schedule your meetings
- Can manage the tools and set the presenter
- Quality audio-video conferencing
- Exclusive presentation tools
- Group/Private chat
- Participants can raise their electronic hand
- Variety of Webinars
- Internal meeting rooms
- Record and share the meeting
- Post-meeting tools to edit the video
- Ideal solution for various queries
- Can conduct the meeting regardless of place and technology
- Works with all kinds of devices and OS
- The host can share the limited rights with selected attendees
- Makes online meeting fruitful by engaging the attendees and its exclusive features
- Allows to share the recorded online meeting as per the convenient quality
- Whiteboard rights can be shared with participants to map and share their ideas
- Reliable alternative to many online meeting software
- Offers free trial with limited features
- Cost-effective compared to other alternatives
- Easy to use by newbies as well due to smooth guidelines
- The free trial does not allow to record the video on the cloud
- Lags during weak network
- Sometimes support system does not work
- Necessary to install the software to join the online conference
- Lengthy invitation process
- Only the host can record the meeting
ezTalks offers a free trial to see if it satisfies your expectations with its features. If it does then you can choose the plan which suits your organization and pocket too. Plans vary according to the number of hosts, participants, and the online storage for the recording.
A free trial lets you host the meeting with 2 participants for 10 minutes of and local stored MP4 recording. It lets you use all its features for a limited time.
The standard tier of ezTalks lets you host the meeting with 100 participants for unlimited meetings and allows you to record meetings on the cloud as well as local stores.
2 GB cloud storage for 500 meetings per month with $10 per month billed annually.
The pro tier of ezTalks lets you host the meeting with 200 participants for unlimited meetings and allows you to record meetings on the cloud as well as local stores.
4 GB cloud storage for 1000 meetings per month with $30 per month billed annually.
The standard tier of ezTalks lets you host the meeting with 300 participants for unlimited meetings and allows you to record meetings on the cloud as well as local stores.
10 GB cloud storage for 3000 meetings per month with $10 per month billed annually.
ezTalks helps you to arrange agenda-based meetings with your team members. Allows them also to put their ideas on the whiteboard. Images the attendees to make the conference lively and successful. You can use the free trial and analyze it to see if it works for you or not. Alternative for the same is available on Alternative Magazine.