54 Best BlockCard Crypto Exchanges Alternatives
Ternio, a blockchain start-up located in the United States, released Block card, a bitcoin debit card, in 2019. Ternio, which was founded in 2017, is best recognized for providing corporate business clients with Lexicon, a highly scalable blockchain platform. Ternio created BlockCard to make it simple to acquire and spend bitcoins. BlockCard Visa Card is available in both plastic and metal versions and allows for free deposits and withdrawals. They also don’t have any exchange costs. Block card is now only accessible in the United States. It will be offered in 31 European nations shortly. You can check for more BlockCard alternatives if you not satisfied with these services.
- Visa card
- Referral Program
- Cashback up to 6.38%
- The bank account has a contemporary and user-friendly layout
- Holders of a BlockCard bank account may convert crypto to fiat or fiat to crypto in real-time
- The interface allows users to keep track of their cryptocurrency purchases and sales
- Users can utilize ACH and Wire Transfer to withdraw or deposit money
- BlockCard also allows users to send money to their relatives and friends
- BlockCard provides customers with free FDIC-insured bank accounts
- BlockCard bank accounts can make transactions from anywhere in the globe
- No transactions fee
- Only available in the USA
*For BlockCard alternatives, check the following list.