54 Best CoinSpot Crypto Exchanges Alternatives
CoinSpot has been a forefront option in digital currency in Australia almost since 2013 and was founded by Russell Wilson. It is one of the top cryptocurrency exchange platforms with more than one million proud members.
The platform offers the features to buy, sell and swap digital coins that support more than 340 cryptocurrencies.
Easy Account Setup
Setting up the user account is easy, and user accounts will be ready within a few minutes of the signup. To get started with a CoinSpot, you should have a valid ID and Australian phone number to verify it’s you.
340+ Cryptocurrencies Supported
It supports all the latest digital coins like bitcoin, litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Solana, and more than 340+ cryptocurrencies.
- Buy: You can purchase any out of numerous cryptocurrencies smoothly
- Sell: The process of selling the coin is straight and simple
- Swap: You can easily exchange your already bought currency with another one
Vivid Deposit Methods
You can deposit your amount with multiple choices, such as Bank transfer, BPAY, Cash, Cryptocurrency, POLi, and PayID. All the options are very safe and guarded.
The process takes some time to credit money and does not charge any fee on Australian bank accounts.
Minimal Trading Fees
The CoinSpot does not contain any hidden charges. They have a standard fee structure:
- Instant buy, sell and swap: 1%
- Over the counter(OTC): 0.1%
- Market Orders: 0.1%
- Take profit and limit offers: 1%
- Recurring buy: 1%
The platform is fully compatible with desktops. You can trade with mobile also, as they have recently launched the CoinSpot app. You can download this crypto app from the play store and App Store.
Extensive Customer Support
Solve all your queries associated with trading instantly with the live chat feature. Here, you are talking with a real person from 9 am to 8 pm AEDT. They sound very friendly while texting, no matter what query you ask?
Beyond all, they offer a help desk section and try to settle your issue within 24 hr after submitting the ticket. Moreover, CoinSpot has an FAQ section, read the answers to all the commonly asked questions.
Referral Program Support
CoinSpot has the feature of referral that lets you earn money. All you need to do is join the program and get your unique referral code, now share it with your friends and family.
Once they register, $10 will be credited to your account.
Is CoinSpot Legit And Safe To Use?
Yes! CoinSpot is a legit platform that allows you to trade in digital coins such as crypto. They also maintain security to a greater extent and provide the 2FA (Two-factor authentication).
It is the first platform to get a place in the list of AUSTRAC in Australia.
They also follow strict rules while enabling any user to trade.
Steps To Get Started With CoinSpot
- Open the site and complete your signup process. You may need an email address and password to get started.
- Verify yourself with valid documents and start trading with CoinSpot.
- The user interface is simple and reliable
- Customer supports is available 24/7
- The withdrawal process is absolutely free for AUD to the bank account
- You can deposit the amount with numerous options
- Trading fees are low
- No hidden charges
- Perfect for novice traders
- Only available in Australia
- Only accepts AUD as a Fiat currency
CoinSpot is the ideal choice in cryptocurrency exchange and offers the best features that any trader may need. If you are a beginner or an expert, CoinSpot is an excellent choice to get started for Australia-based.
Further, to make everything easy for you, we have shared CoinSpot features, starting steps, pros & cons, and other valuable data in this article.
Lastly, all we can say is, don’t wait for more and sign up today.