54 Best FixedFloat Crypto Exchanges Alternatives
Fixedfloat is one of the newest cryptocurrency exchanges. However, it is worth using it. The platform was launched in 2018, and it is headquartered in Seychelles. This crypto exchange platform supports popular coins such as Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, Cardano, Ripple, Ethereum, and more. Interestingly, it keeps on updating and adding new coins as well as increasing reserves.
Fixedfloat is the first cryptocurrency exchange that supports Bitcoin’s Lighting Network (layer-2 solution).
- There are 2 exchange options: fixed-rate and a float rate
- Offers instant trades
- Supports over 20 cryptocurrencies
- Does not support fiat currency
- Does not keep customers personal data
- Uses 2-factor authentication for security
- Values user’s privacy; the platform does not keep customer’s data
- Users are not required to register to use the platform
- Offers instant exchange
- Supports various coins
- Offers real-time support on various social media platforms and forums
- The platform is easy to use for beginners
- Does not store user funds in the service
- The platform values users privacy: does not store personal data
- Offers low trading fees
- There are no extra charges
- The platform supports micro-trading
- It is still new in the market
- Fiat currency is not supported
Check Fixedfloat alternatives in the list below.