Vyond: Features, Pros, Pricing & Alternatives
Vyond’s objective, according to them, is to increase the idea of animated video making at the disposal of everybody. Vyond enables individuals of diverse skill levels and work roles to produce dynamic and impactful media.
You may create character-driven stories or appealing visualizations that engage audiences and deliver outcomes with functionalities that go beyond moving images and text.
Vyond, which began as GoAnimate in 2007, has assisted more than 2000 organizations globally, micro-businesses, and individuals in producing their animations easily and cost-effectively. Since its establishment, the service has attracted over 12 million customer accounts from six continents, who have collectively made over 22 million movies.
What is Vyond?
Vyond is a high-quality agile video production studio that accelerates good business outcomes. Prospects, clients, staff, and organizations today have a greater engagement threshold and are much more video-native than before.
Vyond allows your company to easily create relevant, engaging films that inspire today’s overburdened, distracted stakeholders to act. Vyond is revolutionizing corporate communication.
You are not starting from zero and becoming stymied. You’re simply adding content and fine-tuning it. Templated scenarios and movies with data pertinent to your profession and sector are available. These templates come pre-populated with fascinating characters, charts, motion, and visual effects, all of which can be altered in a matter of seconds.
Its simplicity assures that anyone can use it. This shifts video creation away from specialists and to the disposal of everyone. Its powerful cloud infrastructure ensures that even with hundreds or even thousands of simultaneous users, it will remain fast and efficient.
It is also designed to adhere to your organization’s IT safety, data protection, and branding policies. Vyond is ISO27001, GDPR, California consumer privacy act, and Privacy Shield accredited, as well as ISO27001, General data protection regulation, and CCPA compliant. Perhaps more crucially, 65% of the Fortune Global 500 have already put it to the test.
Forward-thinking company leaders count on Vyond to ensure that their message is heard above the din and drives their stakeholders to act. Vyond’s agile video-making studio is a secret weapon for these executives in generating amazing project outcomes and ROI throughout their enterprises.
You may use Vyond Studio to blend stock footage with themes to produce more vibrant media content that captures the interest of the audience. In this segment of my Vyond review, I discuss the essential features and functionality of Vyond.
1. Online Learning System
The virtual education system is one of the nicest aspects included with Vyond because it simplifies the entire system and you do not even need to be a computer smart individual to go through all this training and feel familiar with the program.
There will be pop-up directions to help you through each stage, and once you’ve completed your video recording, it may be up and running in 5 minutes.
2. A Vast Range of Characters as Well as Templates
With Vyond’s plethora of designs and DIY possibilities, you may choose from large numbers of animated elements and regulated drag-and-drop interface choices. Music tracks, audio effects, text fields, props, and other assets are examples of fundamental assets kinds. There are also options for centering the camera and doing zooms and slides for your presentation.
3. Various Audio Options
There are also numerous audio choices throughout Vyond. It is possible to utilize your recorder to voice over certain effects or produce audio effects for the long term of your video in addition to a large choice of pre-recorded sound.
4. Capabilities for Collaboration
Using the premium subscription with this tool, you can create a collaborative documentary with some other person of your crew over time. Through a flexible workflow interface, it is simple to create meetings and get everyone to contribute to one tiny aspect of the video project.
5. Options for Export and Sharing
Users can save and distribute their finished videos as animated gifs, visual materials, or mp4 files. The files can also be exported via YouTube, Wistia, Vidyard, and other services.
6. 1080p Full HD Resolution
Vyond allows users to make and export 1080p High Definition videos. It also supports 720p video output on the Vyond Essential package. High Definition videos are ideal for sharing on social media and uploading to YouTube.
7. Aspect Ratios to Order
Videos with aspect ratios of 16:9, 1:1, and 9:16 are now popular. If you want to generate videos for several social media networks, this is a crucial element to consider. Under the video options menu in Vyond Studio, you can modify the aperture (Horizontal (16:9), Square (1:1), Verticals (9:16), or maybe even a Customized size).
8. Paths of Curved Motion
Curved motion pathways allow you to add interest to your video. As you perform sophisticated tasks such as falling leaves in a simple manner.
9. Option to Upload Your Own Media
In addition to using the provided stock material, Vyond allows you to contribute your media for usage. You can use the software to import photographs, movies, and music.
Benefits of Vyond
Vyond allows you to produce animations that are compelling digital advertising mediums. Choosing Vyond has various advantages. I’ll go through some of the benefits of using Vyond in this segment.
- Vyond has a 14-day free trial period (No need to provide credit card information). People want to test items before buying them. Vyond provides new customers with a 14-day free trial. This allows you to explore the features and choose whether they are appropriate for your animation creation.
- Vyond is online based. Vyond is a web-based animation software that allows you to make professional-looking animations. The software is cloud-based, which means that all projects are saved on the cloud thus members of the team can operate from anywhere. Vyond does not require any downloads or installs.
- Vyond provides video tutorials with step-by-step instructions. This tool provides tutorials to newbies. The step-by-step lesson is an excellent resource for gaining technical Vyond knowledge.
- Vyond allows for the creation of an unlimited number of videos. You can make an unlimited amount of videos with Vyond. It allows you to make videos of any runtime.
- Vyond works smoothly on a standard PC or laptop with just a good Internet connection. Vyond does not require any installation. You just need an internet connection to get started. You also don’t need a powerful PC or laptop to use Vyond.
- Vyond can be used by anyone, there are no technical requirements. Working with Vyond does not require any video production or editing expertise. Everything you require is already present.
- Vyond is simple to use.
- It contains a vast character and prop collection.
- Vyond makes it easy to create an infinite number of videos.
- You can use your own media as well as add animation to the video.
- You may export high-quality full – HD videos, that sound fantastic.
- Certain features are only accessible on more priced plans.
- The live chat option is only accessible on more priced plans.
- The software is not mobile friendly.
- It is very expensive.
Vyond offers three distinct pricing options as well as one unique enterprise pricing option. These plans can be perplexing. Before making a purchase, thoroughly examine the aspects of each project.
- Professional plan. This is a fantastic plan for teams and larger businesses. It has innovative features and prioritizes customer service. It is $159/month and the annual pricing saves you 48% because you can get it for $999 per year.
- Premium plan. This plan is appropriate for medium and small-sized businesses. You’ll appreciate the high-quality videos as well as the live chat assistance feature. It is $89/month and the annual pricing saves you 40% because you can get it for $649 per year.
- Essential plan. This plan is the most basic package for individuals on a limited budget. The Vyond logo is used as a watermark on the output video. This method is best suited for individuals. It is $49/month and the annual pricing saves you 49% because you can get it for $299 per year.
- Enterprise plan. This plan combines Vyond’s knowledge with enhanced security mechanisms. Select this option to benefit from free coaching and client relations.
Dashboard, Interface, And How To Use
When you initially launch Vyond, you’ll see a homepage with a rundown of all your videos. You can begin creating a new one by clicking the orange button at the top right corner. Once you click it, you’ll be prompted to choose a style.
There are three options: modern, business-friendly, or whiteboard. The current style is characterized by minimalist design interfaces and infographics, whereas the business style is more detailed.
The whiteboard style employs hand-drawn or sketched images and animations. The video editor is divided into several sections: the resource library, resource properties, canvases, timeline, and toolbar. I’ll go over each of these and explain how to use them.
The toolbar is a standard element of all programs. It has the standard redo, undo, duplicate, and copying and pasting buttons. Vyond also contains an order button that allows you to place objects in front of or behind one another, as well as a delete option. If you don’t want extra clicks, you can execute these activities with hotkeys like CTRL C and CTRL V.
On the timeline, you can organize elements to create a film, apply effects or modifications, and dictate the movement of your video. The chronology is divided into two sections: video and audio. There are also + and – buttons to zoom into or out of the timeline.
All of your clips will be displayed in the movie row, and any soundtrack files will be displayed in the audio row. You can, however, enlarge the timeline to view the constituent parts of each clip. Simply click the arrow next to the video icon.
Each scene contains many elements such as text and pictures. You may control these all separately in the drop-down window by clicking and dragging them into the appropriate time slots or by applying animation effects. However, if your scene contains a large number of items, you may have to navigate in a little window to see them because the timeline only stretches up to a specific point.
This can easily become tedious. To begin adding effects to any objects or sceneries, choose the item. Then, move your cursor to the upper right corner of the screen. There are three sections on the screen: entry, motion path, and exit.
The first decides the entry effect, the next creates a bespoke movement throughout the display, and the last defines the exit effect. These effects appear as green lines on the component in the timeline, while their length can be adjusted by moving the bar. There are approximately 15 changeover effects.
Vyond has an extensive template collection. Unlike some other platforms that strive to provide a template for a full video, Vyond provides tiny templates for certain sections. This appears to be more versatile and beneficial.
You’re less likely to repeat yourself, and you’ll have a plethora of possibilities for quick editing. To add a template, click the Add button beside the timeline’s previous scene. The templates will appear just above the timeline.
The template style is represented by three icons: corporate, modern, and whiteboard.
After you’ve inserted the template, you may substitute the word and graphics, as well as modify how different events occur in the timeline. One thing I didn’t like so much about themes was that if I loved a template in one format, it wouldn’t be available in another.
For instance, the contemporary design has a call to action section with 29 templates, whereas the whiteboard design does not. This may be done to assist users in focusing on using each style for a clear objective (for example, whiteboard films for education and modern videos for advertising), but it seems a little confusing.
If you don’t intend to create your own visuals, the resource library is crucial. It is believed that you wouldn’t be using a skilled animator with capabilities like this and will want to have a good collection of resources provided.
Vyond does an excellent job at supplying a wide range of objects, charts, text, and multimedia components. They also have a character designer. Can’t seem to find what you’re looking for? You can also add your unique media by clicking the upload icon on the far left.
You can post JPG and PNG files as usual, but GIFs may not be animated. Common music formats such as MP3 and WAV are recognized, as are MP4 videos. However, there are certain file size restrictions. Any content you upload will then be ready for editing in the upload tab.
Vyond’s application includes several audio tracks. There are 123 soundtrack melodies and 210 audio effects in this library, making it fairly adaptable.
You can add any of these files to your timeline by moving them into it, where they’ll be trimmed or rearranged by drag & drop. You can also add sounds to specific scenes rather than leaving everything in the overall audio timeline. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can always contribute your own audio.
Click the mic icon in the sound tab to add a speech over or text to speech file. To create a voice-over, write your line into the little box and then press the red record button. If you select text to speech, write the line into the box, select a voice from the drop-down menu, and then push the robotic icon to record it.
If you connect the avatar and the clip in the character characteristics, Vyond will make the characters lip sync to any spoken audio you supply, whether taped or text-to-speech.
Why I Chose Vyond
- Effectiveness. You can simply produce animated films in a variety of styles, personalize them to shine out, and successfully express a message. It gives you everything you need to flourish, starting from media manipulation to a big asset library.
- Ease of use. Overall, this tool is quite simple to use. When you first start Vyond, it gives you a quick overview of the layout. Everything is quite intuitive, and the only time I saw a secret option was when trying to modify audio. However, I will give it ⅘, since the timeline is an essential component of film editing, and it was quite aggravating because I couldn’t enlarge it sufficiently to work comfortably.
- Vyond’s help page contains a comprehensive set of FAQs and informative documents. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can contact them via email. Both are quite common for a web-based application of this type. Finally, they provide live chat help, but only to business plan users. Furthermore, the software is quite intuitive in general, so you won’t need to rely on help as much to start with.
Vyond makes video making accessible to anyone. It does not require any software to be downloaded and is advantageous for employees who work on various sites as part of a collaborative team. When compared hiring extra employees, can be a significant cost saver.
Rather than hiring a technician, you may create a high-quality video for any organization to communicate with its consumers at a fraction of the expense. Vyond is an excellent solution to meet your company’s demands for digital advertising, demonstration, and whiteboard films.
Other options can fill in some holes, however, this maintains one of the finest for its comprehensive array of functions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Vyond Provides Trial?
Ans. Vyond provides a 14-day free trial. Throughout this 14-day free trial, you will have unrestricted access to the premium plan’s benefits. You will be able to design custom avatars, and video collages, use Whiteboard Animated film, and make as many videos as you want. Sign-up does not require a credit card.
Q. Is Vyond Hard To Use?
Ans. It is really simple because it allows you to simply drag the pre-made templates onto the timeline, and make any tweaks as needed.
Q. What Is the Maximum Length of a Vyond Video?
Ans. Keep your videos less than 5 minutes in length. Creating shorter clips will make uploading and exporting easier.
Q. Is It Worthwhile To Get a Vyond Subscription?
Ans. Yes, of course. They make it easy for anyone to create the appropriate option with the different subscription packages which they keep in stock.
Q. Does Vyond Have a Return Policy?
Ans. Vyond does not offer refunds, but they do offer membership cancellations. This implies that you do have the option to terminate your service at any moment. It will take effect on the next payment date. All you have to do is sign in to your profile and turn off auto-renewal. To ensure a smooth termination, ensure to have paid all applicable fees.