20 Best NetSuite ERP Software Alternatives
What is NetSuite?
NetSuite is the # 1 Cloud ERP. Oracle NetSuite offers a suite of cloud-based applications, that supports business operations like Finance / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), HR, Services Automation, and Omni-Channel Business.
This Cloud ERP is used in 200+ countries by more than 24,000 happy customers or business owners. With all these strong facts & figures this ERP is ahead in the race of Business Management Software.
NetSuite Cloud ERP solution accommodates a lot of industries that you can think of like education, wholesale distribution, consulting, healthcare, IT, and many other industries can find the Oracle NetSuite as a handy business management application.
Additionally, this business management app is available according to business type, role, and requirements. For instance, it can perfectly fit for start-ups, mid-size businesses, enterprises businesses.
As an ERP System NetSuite easily integrates with other business operation management tools like Quickbooks, Epicor, SAP, Sage. The core features of this ERP are Financial Planning & Management, Order Management, Supply Chain Management, and many more.
NetSuite ERP Capabilities
- All-in-one solution for all your financial needs such as financial management, stock management, accounting, delivery chain management, product order management.
- Ideal for Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
- Use business intelligence to generate real-time reports and analyze overall business performance.
- Automation in ongoing business projects
- Better Cloud & Data Security
- Universal Business Admin for different countries, multiple currencies, multi-languages
- Next-level eCommerce capabilities such as Order Administration, eCommerce Store, Merchandising, Point-of-Sale, Inventory Management.
NetSuite ERP Benefits For Your Business
- Take better business decisions
- Single solution for all business
- Highly customizable
- NetSuite received updates twice in a single year
- Higher scalability
Features Of NetSuite ERP
- Efficient order-to-cash management
- Procure-to-pay process
- Full inventory control & Visibility
- Supply chain intelligence
- Powerful cost management
- Centralized vendor management system
- Bill scheduling
- Accurate sales forecasting
- Incentive compensation management
- Opportunity & Lead management
- Workflow management
- Human capital management
- Tax management
- Financial reporting
- Fraud prevention
- Depreciation management
NetSuite ERP is 100% cloud-based, there are no maintenance or upgrade costs. The pricing model of this awesome ERP Solution is not publicized. But there is a free demo to sample their services before making any commitment.
Check the NetSuite Alternatives below for a comparison.