20 Best Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP System Alternatives
Microsoft Dynamics GP formerly called Great Plains software helps to deliver comprehensive business management functionality that is out of the box from operations management and financial management to human resource management and manufacturing. It connects different moving parts of your organization and gives you better visibility into your business and control over what’s going on in the business.
Being a very good ERP Alternatives, Microsoft Dynamics GP is a financial accounting system designed to meet the requirements of small to midsize businesses. This ERP was originally developed by North Dakota-based Great Plains Software and was acquired by Microsoft in 2001. It is an ERP program or enterprise resource management that helps businesses manage the back-end operations such as accounting that keeps it running on a daily basis.
Why do we choose Microsoft Dynamics GP?
It is a business management software that has been used to leverage .NET frameworks and Microsoft Windows. A Dynamics GP ERP System can be deployed onsite or hosted for a monthly fee. The company and its partners provide online training and support benefits to its users and also integrate naturally with another popular Microsoft product like Power BI. Microsoft’s powerful, cutting-edge business intelligence platform (Power BI) can help GP users get more out of their business data by helping visualize key information, and offering AI-fueled guidance on next steps and areas where efficiency could be improved.
Features & Functions
- Journal Entries
- Tags / Dimensions
- Audit Trail
- Invoice Customization
- Collections Automation
- Payment Processing
- Inventory Reporting
- Multi-Entity / Consolidation
Reporting & Analytics
- Financial Statements
- Custom Reporting
- User, Role, and Access Management
- Data Import and Export Tools
- Ease of Use
- User friendly
- Versatile ERP system
The disadvantage of this software is based on user preference except for the fact that it is more expensive than other ERP software
In Microsoft Dynamics GP Users have the choice of purchasing licenses upfront or paying a monthly subscription fee.
- Starter Pack: $5,000 for 3 concurrent users
- Additional Full Users: $3,000 each
- Additional Limited Users: $600 each (read-only access)
- Self-Serve Users: $60 each
A one-time Optional fee
- Extended Pack: $10,000
- Customization Pack: $6,000
- Extended Human Resources & Payroll Pack: $7,000
Deacom is a comprehensive ERP platform with the largest functional foundation in the industry. Deacom ERP provides a rich set.
- Process Manufacturing Management
- Inventory Management
- Purchasing Management
- Quality Management
Leaf Logix is an ERP software that is dedicated to cannabis businesses. It offers users seed to sell software that.
- In-depth Sales Reports
- Manage Commissions & Transactions
- Business Intelligence Tool
- Microsoft Azure Cloud OS For Data Security
Brightpearl is referred to as a Retail Operating System (ROS) that is tightly integrated into all of your sales channels..
- Easy Integrations
- Warehouse Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Advanced Retail Operating System (ROS)
Striven is a software that offers a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution suitable for all sizes of organizations and.
- Fully Front & Back Office Management
- Reporting & Analytics
- Accounting Management
- User, Role, and Access Management
We can all agree that running enterprises and commercial stores are not an effortless task as it requires a lot.
- Advance Analytics
- Full Inventory Management
- Process and Automation of Orders
- Shipping Tools
Deltek Costpoint was founded in 1983 and has its headquarters in Herndon, Virginia. Until this point, the company has served.
- Contract & Project Management
- Subcontractor Management
- Business Intelligence
- Time & Expense Management
Unanet is a project and resource planning platform developed in 1988. Up to now, it has served over 3100+ happy.
- Project & Finance Management
- Reports & Analytics Management
- Advanced Resource Planning
- Billing Management
Today, there are so many businesses in the world that highly depend on technology. As entrepreneurship continues to develop they.
- Wide Range of Integrations
- Multiple Business Modules
Munis is a very powerful ERP Software, designed to handle the needs of the public sector. This system is completely.
- Advanced Financial Management System
- Human Capital Management System
- Next Level Procurement System
- Revenue Management & Tax Billing and Collection System
Ellucian is a Cloud ERP Software specially made for those who are in teaching business like sites that provide different.
Stitchex is a Complete Apparel ERP software that includes production, marketing, sales, invoices, ordering, inventory, and shipping. Stitchex is a full-featured.
- Production - Order - Shipping Management
- Materials & Fabric Management
- Advanced & Auto Update Inventory
- Supply Chain & Warehouse Management
Leverage world-class ERP software program. Develop your competitive edge and also drive growth with venture source planning from SAP. With.
Odoo is a completely integrated, customizable, open-source software program packed with hundreds of adeptly made organization applications. Odoo's intuitive data.
Dolibarr CRM & ERP is an Open Resource as well as totally free software package to handle firms, freelancers or.
What is NetSuite? NetSuite is the # 1 Cloud ERP. Oracle NetSuite offers a suite of cloud-based applications, that supports.
- Single Solution For All Business
- Better Decision Making
- Better Cloud & Data Security
- Support Multi's (Multi Countries, Multi Currencies, Multi Languages)
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best company administration remedy for electronically resistant companies. Developed for mobile as well as telework.
Developed in 1978, SYSPRO is an industry-built Venture Resource Preparation (ERP) option developed to streamline organization complexity. The software is.
THE GAME-CHANGER YOU'VE BEEN SEEKING. Loaded with features for your industry. Business is filled with unique features, tools, and also.
What is Tally? Tally is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Accounting Software. This app is used to keep records of.
- Financial Statements / Business Reports
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Support Multi Currency
- Business Account Management