Quickbase Review: Features, Pros & Best Alternatives
Quickbase offers an operational agility tool that uses no code to empower organizations to improve operations via real-time insights and automation across complex processes and disparate systems.
Our goal is to help companies achieve operational agility, making them more responsive to customers, more motivating to employees, and as adaptable as possible to what’s next. Quickbase serves nearly 6,000 customers, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 50.
Quickbase allows users to create applications to manage nearly any process, whether they start with a template or start from scratch with simple database skills and point-and-click functionality. It also allows you to pull data and information from critical systems, such as ERP or CRM, and create dynamic dashboards that update in real-time.
It is a low-code tool intended to make it easier for businesses to develop custom software solutions. It’s an affordable alternative to traditional software development. Users can develop the bespoke software solutions they need without the pricey startup process or long time to market associated with building an app from scratch.
What is Quickbase?
QuickBase is a low-code project management tool that enables organizations to centralize information, people, and workflows within distribution in a single, cloud-based tool, rather than traditional software solutions. QuickBase allows you to build custom software that reflects your processes.
Low code means you do not have to be a developer to create new applications. Most businesses use major applications to manage CRM, sales, HRM, and other enterprise solutions. But using these major tools comes with a disadvantage: Companies have to organize their departments around these structures. And if something doesn’t fit into one of these software tools, businesses have two options:
- Spend on expensive customization or integration to connect an application to one of these tools.
- At present, no data is available for any of the above systems, though it may be possible to get a snapshot of the information in question using spreadsheets that can then be entered manually into the system.
QuickBase software provides customers with the option to develop their applications using simple, relational database skills, or organizations can partner with Quickbase services to create their applications. Users can create custom applications and link data from different sources to one source without knowing how to code using a cloud-based software tool such as Quickbase.
- Process Management: Connect team members across tools for effortless, dynamic communication, detect insights in real-time, and identify areas for improvement. Through the use of a single authoritative database, streamline processes.
- Marketing: Using coordinated efforts based on precise and complete data, create a more cohesive and dynamic marketing structure. With a single central database, you’ll have access to a single customer view to improve your campaigns.
- Financial Management: No more wasted time on budget management, simply process forms, locate documents for audits and monitor all relevant financial processes from a single tool.
- IT Management: By reducing the backlog and slashing the ticket processing and handling times, IT personnel can keep up with requests and quickly solve problems with a tailored IT management system.
- Field Services: With this tool, you will prevent missed deadlines, errors, and wasted efforts by providing the information your team needs to them in one easily accessible location.
- CRM and Sales Management: Through one interface, users can access clear, complete customer information, while increasing accountability and directly reaching more customers. Automation of workflows, sharing of databases with sales teams, and easy communication with stakeholders and shareholders are just a few of the benefits of the integrated report-file function.
- HR/Employee Management: No more paper forms, streamlining onboarding and offboarding processes, while keeping track of PTO, records, training, employee data, and other aspects of HR Management.
- Customer Service: Give your team easy access to the data they need to build ongoing customer relationships through consistent, prompt responses to customer requests.
- Project Management: With this tool, there will be no more spreadsheets. You will be able to remove manual and tedious tasks. Additionally, you can connect team members for easy collaboration over the cloud in a secure environment.
- Training Management: Centralize all aspects of employee training, from qualifications to certifications, and much more. You can also control who has access to which files, while securing all the data with built-in security in the cloud-based tool.
- Easy of Use with a flexible user interface
- Great Customer service
- Quick and easy to understand
- Quick expensive compared to other project management tools
- There is no feature for API and tickets cannot be dependent on each other or associated with each other.
- Customers complain of constant errors after editing data
QuickBase offers a 30-day free trial without requiring any credit card and the following paid plan;
- Team: Available from $600 per month for up to 50 custom business apps and an option for billing annually.
- Business: Available from $2000 per month for up to 100 custom business apps and option for billing annually.
- Enterprise: For this pricing information, then you need to contact Quickbase for more information.
Starting price: $600.00 monthly
Free version: Not Available
Free trial: Available
Quickbase makes it easy to find out more about the tool and to experience how it operates, as they provide a useful tutorial that shows users how to use it to its fullest potential. Their video sequence also makes it easier to learn how to use the Quickbase automation features.
A value-added retailer is another great way to learn how to best implement Quickbase automation in your business. These professionals have a solid foundation in the application and how it can best serve your business, and they can build the custom solutions you need faster and more efficiently than training someone to do it in-house.
Q: What is QuickBase?
A: Quickbase is an application development platform that unites business and IT teams by allowing problem solvers of any technical background to work together to build an ecosystem of applications in a safe, secure, and sustainable manner.
Q: Is QuickBase CRM software?
A: No, it’s a project management software that enables you to create different apps that can be used for a variety of business purposes, including CRM. QuickBooks is not designed to be a CRM system. Nevertheless, it can be used as an accounting or Project management solution, and key CRM features such as sales management, marketing automation, and customer service management are available in the program.,
Q: Who makes use of QuickBase?
A: Quickbase was used by over 6,000 customers across a variety of industries in 2016, including half of the Fortune 100.
Q: Is QuickBase secured?
A: Quickbase received an A rating from SecurityScorecard in 2019, an independent security rating service that compares companies’ cyber defenses based on their cloud computing services.
Q: How easy to use is QuickBase?
A: Quickbase is extremely easy to use, and production is fast. It offers a broad range of features and integrations, making data management and reporting extremely easy. Quickbase’s support and development teams are outstanding, and they are constantly adding new features to improve their platform.
Q: What is the most supported language in QuickBase?
Q: Who are Quickbase typical users?
A: Quickbase has the following typical users or customers: Mid Size Businesses, Large Enterprises, Small Businesses, or Non-Profit organizations.