27 Best Paybis Crypto Exchanges Alternatives
What is Paybis?
Paybis is a bitcoin exchange platform that is based in the UK which aims at providing liquidity services for fintech businesses. It went live in 2014 with the primary focus to provide holistic cryptocurrency trading services and a seamless trading experience.
As a crypto app, it supports 9+ cryptocurrencies like XRP, BTC, ETH, XLM, BNB, etc. which has a clear and transparent fee structure.
Paybis app makes it the simplest and smartest way to purchase 30+ cryptocurrencies with your credit card. This app is available on the Android and iOS app stores.
Is Paybis Legit?
In fact, it is a completely legitimate cryptocurrency exchange service in Estonia. It employs all of the standard KYC verification rules, is safe to use, and allows you to buy cryptocurrency in a very quick and simple manner. Paybis LTD. is a legal company registered in the United Kingdom with FinCen as a Money Service Business.
- Simple credit card purchases
- Multi-lingual, 24/7 customer support
- An easy to use and intuitive platform
- Fast transactions and transparent fee structure
- High fees when you pay by a card
- Few advanced trading features
- Does not support all cryptocurrencies
For a user’s first credit/debit card transaction, It charges 0 fees while processing fees still apply. 2.49% processing fee is taken after the first credit card transaction is completed.
Payment processing fees for all credit/debit card transactions are:
- 10 USD or equivalent in a user’s currency
- 4.5% (USD, EUR, and GBP payments)
- Up to 6.5% for other currencies
With that being said, the Bitcoin transaction fee is set at:
- Next block fee: $0.21
- 3 blocks fee: $0.17
- 6 blocks fee: $0.04