54 Best CoinSmart Crypto Exchanges Alternatives
CoinSmart is referred to as a leading digital asset trading platform in Canada that is dedicated to providing customers with an intuitive way for buying and selling digital assets, like Bitcoin and Ethereum, combined with the seamless ability to the on-ramp and off-ramp fiat.
CoinSmart is registered as a money services business with the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre (FINTRAC) in Canada whose primary focus is Clients’ security and protection in multiple jurisdictions.
This crypto app further builds on its mission to make cryptocurrency accessible by providing educational resources tailored to every level of cryptocurrency customer and unparalleled 24/7 omnichannel customer success/support, offering instant verification, industry leading cold wallet storage, advanced charting with order book functionality, and over-the-counter premium services. It aims to ensure that every client’s needs are met with the highest level of quality and care.
- Funding Methods: e-Transfer, Credit & Debit Card, Bank Wire
- Cryptocurrencies: 10+
- Countries: Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, and more
- Offer a fast and easy registration process that allows users to register and complete the verification process in a matter of minutes.
- The platform is simple to use and supports both beginners and crypto experts.
- For users wishing to deposit fiat currencies, it has numerous funding options
- Supports the deposit and withdrawal of both fiat and cryptos.
- Advanced trading features that include limit orders, stop loss, and real-time charting.
- High emphasis on security, with CoinSmart engaging the world’s leading crypto custody provider.
- It is Backed-up by 2 Canadian banks.
- 24/7 customer support via email, phone, or live chat.
- Generous referral program.
- The platform caters to more advanced traders, offering limit and, market orders as well stop-loss functionality and also offer advanced Trade Options:
- Offers 24/7 customer support where users may contact customer support by email, phone call, live chat, and by submitting a request.
- Opening and verification of an account take just a matter of minutes to complete.
- Offers users numerous deposit and withdrawal options i.e. Multiple Fiat Deposit and Withdrawal Options
- It is a simple and easy-to-use platform that cares for both beginners and seasoned crypto investors.
- It uses SmartTrade whereby traders can trade from one altcoin to another, without having to trade through Bitcoin or Ethereum.
- Provides users with guarantees on deposit and withdrawal processing as well as same-day verifications.
- It offers a referral program whereby both the referrer and the person referred get paid $15 after the first deposit is made. (This does not include crypto deposits).
- CoinSmart has a strong global presence, supporting countries across South America, Europe, Canada, and Asia.
- OTC and Personalized services for CoinSmart’s premium traders looking to fill large orders.
- Currently supports only 9 cryptocurrencies which are amongst the largest by market cap, however, with more coins coming in the near future.
- There is no Android mobile app at the moment but CoinSmart website is fully functional through a mobile browser.
CoinSmart supports amongst the most popular and largest cryptocurrency by market cap which includes Ripple’s XRP (“XRP”), Bitcoin (“BTC”), Cardano’s ADA (“ADA”), Bitcoin Cash (“BCH”), Ethereum (“ETH”), EOS (“EOS”), Litecoin (“LTC”), Tether (“USDT”), and Stellar’s Lumen (“XLM”).
Users may either go to the “Buy/Sell/Trade” page or “Advanced Trade Page”, to select their preferred crypto-crypto or crypto – fiat pairing,
CoinSmart provides users with a transparent fee schedule with no hidden fees embedded within coin prices. It provides a detailed breakdown of all the fees associated with the platform.
The Trading fees are summarized as follows:
- 0.20% for single trade: A single trade occurs when you trade between any fiat and crypto or trade between two cryptos when one of the cryptos is Bitcoin.
- 0.40% for double trade: A double trade occurs when you trade between two cryptos that are not Bitcoin.
For Deposits of CoinSmart supported cryptos, there are no fees in order to fund CoinSmart supported crypto wallets.