54 Best BitMEX Crypto Exchanges Alternatives
BitMEX is a crypto exchange that was founded in 2014. It is based in Seychelles. HDR Global Trading Limited is the owner of this. BitMEX specifically handles Bitcoin. If you are looking for a peer-to-peer trading platform, It is good at that. They charge the taker 0.075% and then rebates the maker trader 0.025%. If these services are not enough for you, Therefore you can always check BitMEX alternatives, for comparison.
Note that BitMEX does not trade fiat currency. Being based in Seychelles, it is prohibited in the United States. BitMEX only handles Bitcoin, however, it can be used to purchase other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash, Zcash, Etherium, Etherium Classic, Dash, Litecoin, and more. You can use this software for above all purchases.
- Has a multi-signature deposit and withdrawal system
- Offers up to 100x leverage
- Offers Perpetual contracts and Futures
- Provide a demo account
- It is compliant with AML guidance
- Offer contracts from $1
- No deposit or withdrawal fees
- Has larger daily volume
- Can be used as a method to buy other cryptocurrencies
- The payment method is straightforward
- Newcomers get a discount bonus of up to 10%
- High security
- Easy to sign in
- It is ideal for advanced traders
- It is banned in the United States
- Does not have a mobile application
- Only accepts Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals
Similarly, For BitMEX alternatives, check the following list.