54 Best AAX Crypto Exchanges Alternatives
AAX is a crypto exchange platform that has a transparent fee schedule for traders. The AAX platform is powered by London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) Technology. AAX is based in South East Asia with its license based in Seychelles. The exchange company which is also registered in Malta uses a third-party company to lower the risks of market manipulation on its platform. AAX supports over 50 cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and more. Additionally, AAX also offers a crypto account savings service with higher interest. For AAX alternatives, check the following list.
- Offers over 50 pairs for spot trading
- Has futures trading
- offers three types of orders; limit, market, and stop order
- There is an over-the-counter trading
- AAB token
- Ten tier trading model
- Mobile App (iOS and Android)
- Web-based platform
- Uses LSEG matching engine
- Provides a user-friendly platform that can be easily used by beginners.
- No extra fee for deposit
- Offers extensive 24/7 customer support
- AAX is fully regulated
- The platform is backed by big financial names such as LSEG
- Allows cryptocurrency purchases using a debit card, credit card, and bank transfer
- Does not allow fiat currency withdrawals
- The platform is still new
*If you are looking for other services, check the AAX alternatives below.